Skip walk-in clinics. What if we told you that with the simple touch of a button you could get in touch with your doctor, and skip all the driving and waiting? Sounds crazy, however, it’s nothing but the truth! With our new virtual clinic, you can now get in touch with your online doctor (walk-in clinic) by simply going online on any piece of technology that you have, whether that be your phone, iPad, or computer, and almost instantly talk to your doctor. If you prefer to book an appointment, that option still remains available as well!
Consult an online doctor
Why Use online doctor?
Why bother going to a clinic when you could call your doctor and have your prescription renewed from home? Instead of spending time and money on your appointments, especially those for prescriptions, call your doctor instead and have them fill out for you online! However, not only can you save time, but also expose yourself less to public spaces and stay safe.
How Next-level Works
In only a few simple steps Next-level will assist you with your first virtual clinic appointment!
- Fill out the form and make sure to specify areas of concern and/or questions that you may have
- Wait for a doctor or practitioner to contact you and get in touch
- Have an appointment and discuss any concerns you have through secure messaging, audio, and/or video calls
- Wait for the follow-up or requisitions that your doctor may send you to get done
Welcome to Next-level!
What we can do
Online doctors are still just the same doctors and more or less have the same abilities as they do in in-person clinics, such as:
- Provide you with any family or OBGYN medical and primary needs,
- Prescribing medications,
- Have lab work ordered to be done, and give you lab work requisitions,
- Write your sick/doctors notes for work and/or school
What we can’t do
However, there are certain things that our doctors are not able to do through the virtual clinics, which include:
- Prescribing controlled drugs, such as narcotics
- Assist with medical emergencies – if you believe you are experiencing an emergency call 911 immediately and/or get to your nearest Emergency Room
- Write backdated sick/doctors notes for illnesses that have occurred in the past
- Physical exams through a virtual setting – if you require a physical exam, contact us and have an in-person consultation booked
For more information on our policies and can’s and cant’s in the virtual field, contact us and we’d be happy to help you with any questions and concerns that you may have.
About Us: Walk-in Online Clinic
Our goal is to make medicine as accessible and convenient for everyone as possible, and with the growing digital world we live in, telemedicine has started gaining more and more popularity. We provide accurate and quick meetings and contacts to help you receive the medical care that you need, all through the comfort of your home, and while saving money.